Welcome to Our GMDHP
Because we care
The Greater Metro Denver Healthcare Partnership is an industry-led collaborative bringing together workforce, education and economic development to meet the industry’s recruitment, retention and training needs as identified by the metro region’s major health care employers. The Partnership provides a framework to offer direction and create solutions to meet healthcare‘s workforce development needs through a single voice on the issues impacting the industry.
WHAT AM I GOING TO LOSE FOR FREE? SO I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT. WAS IT WORTH IT? OH YEAH! MY PAY IS PRETTY MUCH DOUBLE.
I spend every day at work helping children, and adults of all kinds, to feel better -- and it makes me a better person. I am a young single mother who needs a career to provide for my daughter, and this path has allowed me great opportunity, with a short time in school.
I want to be the first in my family to go to college, to set an example for my sister and other young, Hispanic women, that it is possible. It takes hard work, but it's a good job. It's an important job, a job that makes a difference.
How we can help
- UC Health
- Denver Health
- SCL Health
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Kaiser Permanente
- Centura Health
- Colavria Hospitality
- Denver Workforce Services
- Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Center
- Jefferson County Business & Workforce Center
- Adams County Workforce & Business Center
- Colorado Department of Labor & Employment
- Colorado Workforce Development Council
- Emily Griffith Technical College
- Pima Medical Institute
- Colorado Community College System
- Front Range Community College
- Community College of Denver
- Arapahoe Community College
- Red Rocks Community College
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- K-12 multiple districts in metro Denver
- Aurora Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Visiting Nurses Association
- Colorado Area Healthcare Education Center (AHEC)
- Denver Area Healthcare Recruiter’s Association (DAHCRA)
- Adams County Education Consortium
- Career & Technical Education/Adams 12 – 5 Star Schools
- Goodwill Industries
Thinking about a career in healthcare?
Exciting careers await you!
Many exciting opportunities exist. Reach out to our training partners to see when Summer and Fall programs begin.